Dental Assistant (Expanded Duties)
Pure Dental Health is a growing practice located in the heart of Atlanta in the Buckhead/Midtown area. With the expansion of multiple new offices, we are looking for an Extended Duties Dental Assistant. The Dental Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of chair side duties in support of ongoing dental procedures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing visual and tactile dental assessments; handling assessment equipment such as dental tools and overhead lights; sterilizing dental tools; obtaining laboratory specimens; developing and viewing x-rays; maintaining inventory and ordering supplies; preparing and restocking treatment rooms; taking impressions and bite registrations; and other related duties as assigned.
This is a great experience for a dental professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking for continued growth in the dental field. This full-time hour position includes a competitive salary (dependent on qualifications). There are significant production and performance incentive opportunities available to supplement salary. Free dental coverage is provided to all employees; other benefits include paid holidays, 401k, paid vacation, sick days, flexible scheduling, and available medical benefits, paid office social events, paid continuing education classes, and free covered parking.
- High school diploma
- Current CDA or CPR certifications
- Current Expanded Duties certification (at least Course IV completion)
- Knowledge of infection control and blood borne pathogen exposure control measures, electronic health information management and dental software programs, and relevant HIPAA rules and regulations required.
- Expanded Duties Course V and VI completion, current CPFDA certification, and/or current CRFDA certification preferred.
- Two years of previous clinical experience as a Dental Assistant in a fast-paced office strongly preferred; equivalent experience as a Certified Orthodontic Assistant may be considered.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a personable and professional demeanor required.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and type in “Dental Assistant” in the subject line. And feel free to look around the website for a better glimpse into our practice.