Dr. Justin Scott
Dr. Justin Scott believes it is his calling to help people keep their teeth for a lifetime and restore beauty and function to those who have lost their smiles. He is dedicated to providing gentle care while using the most advanced dental procedures and technology. He feels strongly about providing the best value to the patient and exceeding their expectations.
- Earned his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Science at University of South Alabama graduating Magna Cum Laude.
- Attended and graduated Dental School at the University of Alabama in Birmingham where he had additional elective training in implant surgery and cosmetic dentistry.
- He has completed courses for sedation dentistry from DOCS education and advanced residency from the University of Alabama in IV sedation dentistry.
- Received extensive advanced training in cosmetic dentistry accredited by the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Dr. Scott is a recognized provider of 6 Month Braces and carries advanced training in adult orthodontics.
- Received hundreds of hours of continuing education on advanced dental studies in the areas of oral surgery, implant dentistry, complex rehabilitation, esthetics, orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, operative dentistry, prosthetics, and practice management.