Your smile is one of the first features people notice about you – make it look healthy and bright with teeth whitening from Pure Dental Health. We offer professional teeth bleaching for our patients coming from Decatur, DeKalb and throughout the Atlanta metro area. You can have a brighter, whiter smile that can improve your appearance. We even have free teeth whitening for life for our new patients; just ask about it when you come in for your first appointment.
- Why are teeth so hard to keep white?
- When you are young, your teeth are naturally bright and white. As you get older, your teeth can become stained and lose their shine due to the aging process. While daily oral hygiene and regular professional cleanings at a dental office can help maintain a whiter smile, many stains need bleaching to remove. If you enjoy dark beverages like red wine or tea, you can be staining your teeth. Nicotine is also notorious for leaving behind yellow or brown discolorations on your teeth. Professional teeth whitening can remove those stains, revealing a youthful, white smile.
- Is it safe to whiten your teeth?
- When you come to Pure Dental Health for teeth whitening, you can be assured we only use whitening products that have been deemed safe for your oral health. While some teeth whitening products sold in stores can damage the enamel, irritate the gums or cause extreme sensitivity, our whitening system is designed for safety. Not only does it give you quicker results, it minimizes the possibility of sensitivity to hot or cold that many whitening products can cause.
- Can teeth whitening remove all discolorations from my teeth?
- There are some discolorations that are difficult to remove, even with professional teeth whitening. If the discoloration is below the teeth enamel, bleaching may not be able to change the tooth color. Medications, trauma and some health conditions can cause deeper discolorations. Our dental experts will examine your teeth and advise you on the best solution to whiten your teeth. Deep discoloration may need other types of cosmetic dentistry services, rather than just whitening to get the bright smile you desire.
- Are your teeth whitening systems easy to use?
- Our teeth whitening products consist of HD whitening gel and self-formed teeth trays for home application. They are very simple and easy to use, offering excellent results in the comfort of your own home. Unlike other systems that require a teeth impression to create trays, our trays form to your teeth without the goop and uncomfortable impression process. You will get even, safe bleaching of your teeth for a bright smile you will love.
- Why do you offer free teeth whitening?
- When you come to Pure Dental Health for your first visit, you will get much more than just free teeth whitening for life. We offer many perks to our patients to ensure their satisfaction. Enjoy free beverages, our internet bar and valet parking when you visit. When you need treatment, cuddle up with a blanket and pillow to watch your favorite show on the flat screen TV in your room. We want to do everything we can to make our patients feel at ease at our office and continue coming back to us for their dental care. That is why we offer free teeth whitening and many of the other amenities for our patients.
Looking for a place to get a bright, white smile near Decatur or DeKalb? Come join our dental family at Pure Dental Health and get free teeth whitening for life. Contact our office today to make your first appointment.