Want a gorgeous celebrity smile? Get your smile makeover at Pure Dental Health. We are your source for dental excellence in the greater Atlanta area. We offer a complete list of dental services, from routine care and restorative dentistry to cosmetic dentistry options like porcelain veneers. Join our family of patients with beautiful smiles. Our dental team is happy to offer our services to the following communities in and around Atlanta:
- How can porcelain veneers change my smile?
- If you have dental flaws that you would like changed, porcelain veneers can help. These thin pieces of porcelain are shaped to create a new exterior for your smile. They can reduce gum exposure when you smile, hide gaps, cover crooked teeth and give you a white, vibrant smile.
- What is the first step to getting a new smile?
- First, a consultation and exam with one of our dentists will be needed to determine whether porcelain veneers are right for you. Your dentist will discuss what flaws veneers can hide and answer any questions you may have. Using advanced imagery, we can show you what your new smile can look like with veneers and determine whether you want to move forward with the procedure.
- How does the procedure work?
- Once our doctor creates the outline for your new smile, the design for your veneers will be sent to the dental lab. To prepare your teeth for the veneers, we remove a thin layer of enamel from the front of your teeth. Once the porcelain shields are ready, they can be attached to your teeth.
- How long does it take to get my new smile?
- In most cases, it will take two to three appointments over a few weeks to complete your new smile. Once the veneers are finished, and your teeth are prepared, the final process of adhering the veneers will be done in one visit. You will leave our office with your new smile.
- Who uses porcelain veneers?
- Dental veneers have been used for many decades by actors and other celebrities to create camera-ready smiles. Now, people of all walks of life and professions use this cosmetic procedure to give them a beautiful, perfect smile. Many people choose to get veneers right before a big event such as a wedding where they want to look their best.
- Will anyone know I am wearing veneers?
- The people you know will notice you have enhanced your smile's appearance. However, people you have just met will not know you have veneers; you will look like you have a perfect smile from years of excellent dental care and orthodontic procedures. You have probably met many people with porcelain veneers. Many celebrities that you see smiling on magazine covers also have cosmetic veneers.
- Why choose Pure Dental Health for my dental care?
- We pride ourselves on offering the best dental care in the Atlanta area, putting our patients' needs and comfort first. We have an experienced, friendly team of dental professionals in our modern, comfortable office. Pure Dental Health is designed with your comfort in mind, with many amenities like valet parking, hot, scented towels, free beverages and internet access to make your visit enjoyable.
Get a new smile in just a few visits to our office. Contact Pure Dental Health today to schedule your appointment to learn about porcelain veneers at our office in Buckhead. We accept many insurance plans and have payment options available for your convenience.