How can I finance my dental treatment?
There are various ways you can finance your dental treatment depending on your situation.
Options for dental financing include:
- If you pay in full for your treatment receive 5% off. Can not combine with other offers.
We accept Care Credit and Lending Club. These companies allow you to break your treatment up into payments that fit any budget.
Good for Treatment $100-$10,000. 12 months interest free if paid with promotion periodCare Credit is a credit card for healthcare that you can use at many medical offices including veterinarians. It’s very easy to apply online and they will give you an immediate response. Once approved you will be given a card to use right away.
- Easy to apply and instant funding
- 12 month promotional period with No interest if total is paid within those 12 months. You can extend further but then interest is retroactive
- Requires medium to good credit
Good for Treatment over $10,000Lending Club is a personal loan that can be used to pay for medical expenses or consolidate debt. Once you apply Lending club with pay your medical fee straight to our office and you will handle payments through them.
- Finances amounts over $10,000 & up to $40,000
- Get all the dental work you need completed at once
- Can consolidate other debt or pay for multiple medical procedures with one loan
- Requires medium to good credit
- Interest rate applies depending on credit worthiness for all loans
- It’s a good idea to come to your appointment with a budget, especially when you know you need extensive work or want a smile makeover. Our treatment coordinator will be better equipped to help you secure financing if you take care of the following prior to your appointment:
- Know how much you can afford for a down payment
- Know how much you can afford for monthly payments
- Apply online for CareCredit or Lending Club
- Pure Dental Health provides a personal treatment and financing coordinator to see you through your treatment process from beginning to end. You will be assigned a treatment coordinator at your new patient appointment or consultation. Once you have a treatment plan from the doctor based on X-rays, CT Scans and a visual examination you will be presented with the cost of your recommended treatment. Unlike many medical offices, who surprise you with a bill after treatment is finished, Pure Dental Health believes in transparency. We will always present all the fees and costs associated with your treatment upfront before work is started. The treatment coordinator will take what the doctor recommends and put together a quote that takes dental Insurance, dental discount plans and eligible discounts into consideration. After reviewing the total costs you can work with your TC to finance the treatment you want and need.
We understand dental care can be expensive, but we are here to help you get the smile you deserve!
Whether you just want to improve or smile, or if you are in pain and unable to eat the foods you love, we can help!
Many of us have our own personal dental journey so we know what it feels like to be the patient. We understand sometimes it’s uncomfortable, nerve-racking, and a time commitment, but we also know that it’s well worth it. Most patients only regret that they didn’t do it sooner! We make every effort to provide modern comforts along the way such as TVs, blankets, pillows, drinks, wifi, and more.
At Pure Dental Health, we take great pride in transforming smiles every day. For us, there is nothing greater than seeing the smile on a patient's face after completing their dental care appointment. We hope to see you soon!
Dental insurance can be a touchy subject because, as your medical expert, we don’t always agree with what dental insurances díctate for their clients.
Some dental insurance plans include downgrades and clauses that reject claims or require patients to pay more for the latest standard of care. This means that even though technology has advanced, insurance has not. They may only consider "old school" techniques when quoting the percentage of coverage and downgrade on current medical standards. Worse yet, they may even deny certain procedures that are advised by your doctor altogether!
Would you rather have an insurance representative or a dentist diagnosing your teeth and performing dental procedures? The answer is obvious, right? So, why would you allow your dental Insurance to override what your doctor recommends?
For example, most dental plans downgrade on fillings. Your plan may state they cover 80 percent, but there is a clause stating they downgrade to amalgam for posterior teeth. This means that they only pay fees for silver fillings that dentists stopped using years ago. The current standard of care is composite, a white, tooth-colored material that today's dentists use for many reasons. The second downgrade is for posterior teeth, meaning your back teeth. Guess where most people require fillings? If you guessed the back teeth, you’d be correct!
So, although 80 percent coverage sounds great, you are more likely going to receive only 60 to 70 percent, depending on the company and the plan.
Another example of this is dental implants. Many plans do not cover dental implants or bone grafts, even though this is the best way to replace missing teeth in modern dentistry. Plans still pay for bridges or partials (unless you have a missing tooth clause and your tooth was missing prior to having your insurance plan).
Bridges aren’t always a poor option, but they aren’t always necessary, either. A bridge requires the dentist to prep or crown a tooth on either side of the missing tooth, and sometimes those two teeth are perfectly intact. We never suggest compromising healthy teeth if it is not necessary. Bridges also have a shorter lifespan than implants.
These are only two examples; the list goes on and on.
That being said, if you have dental insurance, we will do a complete benefits breakdown prior to your treatment. We will find ways to maximize your insurance and help you pay the least in out-of-pocket costs possible. When we take insurance into consideration, your out-of-pocket costs will always be an estimate! This is because we are at the mercy of your insurance company when it comes to what they pay. We deal with dental insurance daily and still, they keep us guessing. We will do everything we can to estimate, but at times, unexpected insurance rejections may be your only financial change.
We are required to attempt to collect all balances not paid by insurance after we submit claims.
If you do not have dental insurance, your quotes from the treatment coordinator will always be fully accurate — you’ll never pay anything more than what you expected. We often suggest our Pure Dental Plus Discount Plan as an alternative to dental insurance.