How can I finance my dental treatment?
There are various ways you can finance your dental treatment depending on your situation.
Options for dental financing include:
- If you pay in full for your treatment receive 5% off. Can not combine with other offers.
- We accept Care Credit, Denefits, and Lending Club. These companies allow you to break your treatment up into payments that fit any budget.Denefits is a leader in patient financing. If you need treatment now, but can’t afford the treatment that you need, Denefits may be able to provide an affordable financing option for you. Denefits financing platform is used by both patients and health care providers so that patients who need treatment now have an affordable way to finance their treatment.
- great credit not required
- pay as low as 10% down
- low monthly payments
- get the treatment you need in low monthly payments
- apply and get instant response
- Charges interest
Good for Treatment $100-$10,000. 12 months interest free if paid with promotion periodCare Credit is a credit card for healthcare that you can use at many medical offices including veterinarians. It’s very easy to apply online and they will give you an immediate response. Once approved you will be given a card to use right away.
- Easy to apply and instant funding
- 12 month promotional period with No interest if total is paid within those 12 months. You can extend further but then interest is retroactive
- Requires medium to good credit
Good for Treatment over $10,000Lending Club is a personal loan that can be used to pay for medical expenses or consolidate debt. Once you apply Lending club with pay your medical fee straight to our office and you will handle payments through them.
- Finances amounts over $10,000 & up to $40,000
- Get all the dental work you need completed at once
- Can consolidate other debt or pay for multiple medical procedures with one loan
- Requires medium to good credit
- Interest rate applies depending on credit worthiness for all loans
- It’s a good idea to come to your appointment with a budget especially when you know you need a lot of work or want a smile make over. For the Treatment Coordinator to be able to help you best if require financing please be prepared by knowing:
- what downpayment amount do I have?
- how much can I afford in monthly payments?
- apply online at home for Care Credit or Lending Club. If you have no idea how much treatment will be come in for new patient appointment or consult to get estimate so you know what to request. We have a computer available in our office or you can use your phone.
- Pure Dental Health provides a personal Treatment & Financing Coordinator who sees you through your treatment process from beginning to end. You will be assigned a Treatment Coordinator at your New Patient Appointment or Consultation. Once your have a treatment plan from the Doctor which is based on xrays, CT Scans, and visual examination you will be presented the cost of recommended treatment. Unlike many medical offices, who surprise you with a bill after treatment is done, we at Pure Dental believe in transparency. We will always show you all the FEES and COST of all procedures upfront before we start anything. The Treatment Coordinator will take what the doctor recommends and put together a quote taking into consideration: dental Insurance, dental discount plans, & eligible discounts. After reviewing the total cost you can work with your TC to finance the treatment you want and need.
We understand dental care Can be expensive but we are here to help you get the smile you deserve!
Whether you just want to improve or smile, or if you are in pain and unable to eat foods you love, we can help!
Many of us have our own personal dental journey as an individual or with a close family member so we know what it feels like to be the patient. We understand at times it’s uncomfortable, nerve racking, and a time commitment...but we also know that it’s well worth it when it’s done. Most patients only regret it they didn’t do it sooner! We make everything effort to provide modern comforts along the way such as TVs, blankets, pillows, drinks, wifi, ect.
At Pure Dental we take great pride in transforming smiles everyday. For us, there is nothing greater than seeing the smile on a patients face after completing their dental care! Hope to see you soon!
Dental Insurance can be a touchy topic mostly because as your medical expert we don’t always agree with what dental insurances díctate for their clients.
Dental Insurances include a lot of downgrades and clauses that reject claims or require patients to pay more for the latest standard or care. This means that even though technology has advanced the insurances have not which means they consider old school techniques only when quoting the % of coverage and downgrade on current medical standards. Worse yet, they even deny certain procedures that are medically advised by your doctor all together!
Do you want an Insurance rep or a dentist diagnosing your teeth and performing dental procedures? Answer is obvious right? So why do we allow dental Insurance to override what your doctor recommends?
For example, most dental plans downgrade on fillings. In your plan it will state the cover 80%, but there is a clause that says they downgrade to amalgam or for posterior teeth. This means that they only pay on fees for silver fillings that dentists used many years ago. Now the standard of care is composite which is a white tooth colored material that all modern dentists use for many reasons. Second downgrade is for posterior teeth which means your back teeth. Guess were most people need fillings? If you guessed back teeth, you’d be correct!
So even though 80% coverage sounds great, at the end of the day you are more likely going to get 60-70% depending on the company and the plan.
Next example: dental implants. Many plans do not cover dental implants or bone grafts even though this is the best way to replace missing teeth in modern dentistry. Plans still pay for bridges or partials (unless you have a missing tooth clause and your tooth has been missing prior to having your Insurance plan).
Bridges aren’t always bad but they aren’t always necessary either. A bridge requires the dentist to prep or crown two teeth on either side of the missing tooth and sometimes those two teeth are perfectly fine. We never suggest messing with perfect good teeth if you don’t have to. Bridges also have a lower lifetime than implants. For more info on comparison between bridge and implant watch this video.
These are only two examples of many but the list goes on and on.
That being said if you have dental Insurance we will do a complete benefits breakdown, find ways to maximize your Insurance, and help you pay the least out of pocket possible. When we take into consideration Insurance your out of pocket cost will always be an estimate! This is because we are at the mercy of your Insurance company when it comes to what they pay. We deal with dental Insurance daily and still they keep us guessing so we will do everything we can to estimate but at times unexpected rejections from Insurance may be your only financial change.
We are required to attempt to collect all balances not paid by insurance after we send off claims.
If you do not have dental Insurance your quotes from Treatment Coordinator will always be 100% accurate and you’ll never pay anything more than what you expected. We often suggest our Pure Dental Plus Discount Plan as an alternative to dental Insurance.