A bright, white smile is associated with youth and beauty, making it a desirable trait for men and women of all ages. At Pure Dental Health, we know how important having a glowing smile is to our patients. We have teeth whitening available for our patients as part of our cosmetic dentistry treatments. In fact, we include free teeth whitening for life for our patients that continue to come to us for regular routine checkups and cleanings. We offer this service to all our patients in the greater Atlanta area, including our patients from the following communities:
- Why do teeth need cosmetic whitening?
- Teeth enamel is porous, which means it can absorb the color of dark pigmented beverages, foods and other substances. Nicotine from smoking or other tobacco products can cause yellowing of teeth. Coffee, red wine, berries and even certain dark spices like curry can leave a stain on your teeth. Whitening helps erase these stains, allowing you to still enjoy your hot coffee in the morning or that glass of wine with dinner while maintaining a white smile.
- How do professional teeth whitening products work?
- We use self-forming trays that fit your teeth to apply the HD whitening gel to your teeth. This allows for an even bleaching of your teeth, with trays that are customized to your smile. The professional gel bleaches away stains and brightens the exterior of your teeth. When used on a regular basis, you can safely and effectively keep a bright, white smile.
- Do I need to get an impression taken of my teeth?
- At Pure Dental Health, we do not require an impression of your teeth for your teeth whitening trays. If you have had an impression made in the past, you know this can be an uncomfortable experience. Our whitening trays form to your teeth without the need for the goopy impression process that most patients would rather avoid.
- Is this whitening safe for my teeth?
- We use an effective, yet safe, whitening gel that will not cause damage to your teeth. Some whitening products can damage the enamel or cause sensitivity; your oral health always comes first at Pure Dental Health. We only use products that are safe, unlike teeth whiteners sold in retail stores that can cause damage to your teeth.
- Is the Pure Dental Health free teeth whitening offer good for a lifetime?
- As a thank you to our patients, we offer free whitening for our patients at Pure Dental Health. When you continue coming to us for your routine cleanings every six months, you will receive free teeth whitening gel during your visits. We will continue giving you free whitening when you continue coming in for your six-month cleanings. Ask our team for details and for any conditions that apply to this offer.
- How quickly can I see results?
- Every patient is different, but our teeth whitening offers quick results while still protecting your teeth from damage or sensitivity. Each session will brighten and whiten your teeth closer to your ideal shade. If you have prominent stains, it can take longer to get the results you want. However, once you reach your optimum whiteness, maintaining it is easier, with only occasional treatments needed.
Contact us today to join our dental family and ask about our free teeth whitening offer. Pure Dental Health is happy to offer our dental services to residents throughout the greater Atlanta metro area. We have a comfortable, modern office with many amenities to help our patients relax and feel at home.