Want to improve the beauty of your smile? Come see the cosmetic dentistry experts at Pure Dental Health for teeth whitening. We are your source for dental excellence in the greater Atlanta area, serving Midtown, Buckhead and the surrounding towns. Pure Dental Health offers comfort and expert care for all your dental needs, including brighter, whiter teeth with our teeth bleaching products. We even offer free teeth whitening for life for our ongoing patients – ask for details at our office.
- What are the benefits of teeth whitening?
- A white smile is associated with health and youth. With professional teeth whitening, you can get back a whiter, brighter smile that can improve your overall appearance. For many, it can make them look younger and healthier. Your smile is one of the first things people notice – make it look its best by bringing back your youthful glow.
- Why do teeth change color?
- Teeth are made from a porous material that can stain when exposed to dark foods or beverages. Your morning coffee, red wine, berries and tobacco products can all leave their mark on your smile. Without whitening, most people’s teeth will dull with age. Bleaching or whitening can erase years of stain in just a few applications.
- Are retail teeth whiteners the same as professional products?
- While there are numerous over-the-counter teeth whitening products on the market, many are not as effective as they claim. In addition, some can cause damage to your teeth or cause excess sensitivity. Professional products are tested for tooth safety. The teeth whitening gel we offer at Pure Dental Health offers effective whitening while reducing the chance of sensitivity that can occur with inferior products.
- Does Pure Dental Health really give teeth whitening away for free?
- As a thank you to our patients, we offer teeth whitening for life. Our patients that continue to come to us for their cleanings every six months will continue to receive free whitening gel to use with the tooth trays they receive on their first visit. We know our patients want a bright, white smile that is healthy. Some conditions apply to this offer, so ask for details when you call for your first appointment.
- Do I need to get an impression made of my teeth?
- Unlike other professional whitening systems that take an impression of your teeth to form the whitening trays, our system uses self-forming trays. This eliminates the uncomfortable process of biting down on a gooey impression tray, which most people would rather avoid. The trays are still customized to your teeth, just without the need for an impression.
- What are the benefits of becoming a Pure Dental Health patient?
- Free teeth whitening is just the beginning of the amenities you will enjoy when you become one of our patients. We believe in making our patients comfortable when they come in for their dental care. Enjoy the convenience of valet parking, free beverages and a play area for the kids. Check your email or social media accounts at our internet bar. In our treatment rooms, we have flat screen TVs, wireless headphones, pillows, blankets and scented towels. You will feel like you are at a spa instead of a dental office.
In addition to our comfort amenities, our dental team is experienced and friendly, taking the time to get to know you and your oral health needs. We offer a variety of dental services, including general, cosmetic, sedation and restorative dentistry to address all your oral health concerns.
If you want a bright, healthy smile, contact Pure Dental Health near Midtown today to schedule your appointment. Ask about our free teeth whitening and schedule your first checkup and cleaning. We look forward to meeting you.