Brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening from Pure Dental Health. We can help you get a younger, more attractive smile quickly with our HD whitening products that remove stains and brighten teeth. Whether you live in Sandy Springs or anywhere in the greater Atlanta area, come see us to brighten your smile. New to Pure Dental Health? Ask about our free teeth whitening for life offer when you come in for your first checkup and cleaning.
- Why is it so hard to keep teeth white?
- Your teeth are porous, making them easy to stain. While some surface stains from the foods and beverages you consume can be removed with daily brushing, others can leave a deeper discoloration. Coffee, tea, nicotine, red wine and almost any dark-pigmented substance can change the color of your smile. Professional teeth bleaching can remove most of these deeper stains for a white smile that can make you look younger and more attractive.
- Will whitening my teeth cause any damage?
- There are some whitening products that can damage your tooth enamel or cause sensitivity. Over-the-counter whitening strips or gels are not always safe for your teeth. At Pure Dental Health, we only use professional products that are designed to whiten teeth quickly and safely. Our dental experts will explain how to use the system to get the best results while protecting your oral health.
- Will impressions need to be taken of my teeth for my whitening trays?
- Our professional bleaching systems use self-forming teeth trays for your comfort. You will not need to endure the unpleasant process of creating an impression of your teeth. The trays form to your teeth structure so you will still get an even application of the whitening gel for excellent results.
- What do I need to do to get the free whitening offer?
- We offer free teeth whitening for life to our patients that continue coming to us for their preventive dental care. When you come in for your first checkup and cleaning, we will give you your professional whitening gel and trays to use at home. To continue receiving free whitening from us, just come in every six months for your cleaning. This will help you maintain a healthy smile and keep your teeth brilliantly white for a beautiful grin.
- What other services do you offer at Pure Dental Health?
- Pure Dental Health offers full-service dentistry at our office in Buckhead. In addition to general dentistry, we have specialty dental services available. Cosmetic, sedation and restorative dental services are available, as well as orthodontics. Whether you need a dental implant, want porcelain veneers or need braces, we have you covered. Our team is friendly and will take the time to give you personalized care; we will never rush you through your appointment and we are here to answer any questions you may have about your oral health.
- Is free teeth whitening the only perk you offer?
- We pamper our patients at Pure Dental Health with many perks and amenities. Free beverages, internet and valet parking is standard for all our patients. We make our treatment rooms comfy and engaging with flat screen TVs, warm blankets, pillows and hot, scented towels. Enjoy a level of comfort you did not know was possible when you come to us for your dental care, in addition to free teeth whitening for life.
If you want a brighter smile and live in the Sandy Springs, Ga. area, come see us at Pure Dental Health. Get free teeth whitening for life and excellent care for your smile in a friendly atmosphere. Contact us today to make your appointment – make sure to ask for the free teeth whitening offer.