A white smile is associated with health, beauty and youth. If your smile looks dull or is shades darker than it was when you were younger, teeth whitening can give you back your youthful smile. Pure Dental Health offers effective professional teeth whitening for our patients from Vinings, Smyrna and the greater Atlanta area. Even better – get our teeth whitening system for free when you chose us as your routine dental care provider.
- What are the conditions to the free whitening offer?
- Pure Dental Health makes it easy for you to keep your smile white. We offer our new patients free teeth bleaching for life. All we ask is that you come to us for your routine checkups and cleanings. Come in every six months for your regular dental cleanings and we will ensure you have professional whitening gel to keep your smile bright. It is our way of saying thank you for becoming part of our dental family.
- I brush my teeth twice a day – why are my teeth stained?
- While brushing does help remove most surface stains, some substances can leave deeper stains. Coffee, nicotine, red wine, tea and many other substances can leave lasting stains on your teeth, especially when you use them every day. Aging can also dull your teeth, making it harder to maintain a bright, white smile. Professional teeth whitening can remove those tougher stains and give you back the gleaming smile you had when you were younger.
- Does your whitening system require impressions of my teeth?
- Many people detest getting impressions taken of their teeth. It is a messy, gooey process that can be uncomfortable for some people. The good news is our teeth whitening system uses self-forming trays – you will still have custom trays that offer even whitening for your teeth, without the need for impressions.
- How long will it take to get results?
- Each person is different when it comes to teeth whitening. Most people get the level of whiteness they desire within one to two weeks of applications. However, it depends on the amount of stains on your teeth and whether you follow the instructions exactly. Our dental team will explain how to get the best results for your smile.
- How often will I need to whiten my teeth?
- Everyone is different when it comes to teeth whitening. Once you get the shade of whiteness you prefer, you will need to maintain your shade with occasional treatments. This depends on your lifestyle. Smokers or users of nicotine products will need to whiten their teeth more often. Most people can whiten their teeth every six months to maintain the desired shade of white.
- What are the side effects of teeth whitening?
- Our professional teeth whitening system is designed to be safe and effective, with minimal side effects. Some people may experience a slight sensitivity to temperature on their teeth. We will discuss any possible side effects with you. However, our system is safe. Over-the-counter products can often cause irritation, sensitivity or other damage, which is why using whiteners from a dentist is a better choice.
Pure Dental Health is in Buckhead, Ga. We serve patients from Vinings, Smyrna and many communities around Atlanta. Our goal is to provide exceptional dental care for our patients in a comfortable, relaxing environment. We offer general, restorative, cosmetic and sedation dentistry for our patients of all ages. In addition to our excellent care, we offer amenities to make every visit enjoyable. Free beverages, internet, flat screen TVs and valet parking are just some of the perks we offer to our patients – plus our free teeth whitening for life offer. Contact Pure Dental Health today to schedule your appointment with us.