Improve your smile quickly with professional teeth whitening from Pure Dental Health. You deserve a healthy, youthful smile that makes you feel confident in professional and social situations. If you live in Marietta, East Cobb or anywhere in the Atlanta area, you can receive free teeth whitening for life when you become one of our patients. Get a healthy, bright smile by joining our dental family at Pure Dental Health.
- What conditions apply to the free teeth whitening offer?
- All you need to do to receive free teeth whitening from us is to come in for consistent cleanings and checkups. We offer free whitening as an incentive to keep our patients on a regular cleaning schedule. Come in for your first checkup and cleaning and we will set you up with our professional teeth whitening system. Every six months, come in for your cleaning and we will refill your whitening gel supply if you adhere to the schedule. Ask for details when you schedule your first appointment.
- Why is it so difficult to keep teeth white?
- Your teeth are porous and can be stained by dark substances. Smokers and users of nicotine products can have yellow stains left behind that are hard to remove with brushing alone. Red wine, tea, coffee and other beverages and foods can also stain your teeth. Brushing and regular professional cleanings can help maintain a white smile; but to remove those tough stains, bleaching is needed.
- Do I need to whiten my teeth every day?
- Our professional teeth whitening system will help you get the bright smile you want in about two weeks. We provide you with trays for your upper and lower teeth. These trays form to your teeth for a comfortable fit. We provide you with HD whitening gel that you add to the trays before each application. This provides a safe, effective whitening treatment that offers even bleaching for your smile. Once your teeth are whitened, you can use this system every few months to maintain your bright smile.
- Will whitening damage my oral health?
- At Pure Dental Health, we would not offer a product that would jeopardize our patients’ oral health. Our professional system is safe and effective. However, it is important to understand that not all whitening products are the same. Retail teeth whitening products sold in the health and beauty aisles of grocery or drug stores may not be as safe or effective. Some can damage your tooth enamel, cause irritation or extreme sensitivity. Come to us for your teeth whitening – it is free when you are a regular dental patient at our office.
- Can Pure Dental Health care for all my dental needs?
- Our team at Pure Dental Health offers the latest dental technology and services in a comfortable, modern office. We offer general dental care, plus many other dental services to our patients in the Marietta and East Cobb area. Our dentistry options include:
- Cosmetic services
- Restorative and implant dentistry
- Sedation dentistry
- Dentca Denture System
Get a beautiful, bright smile with professional teeth whitening from Pure Dental Health. Contact us today to schedule your visit to our office to receive free whitening for life. Most dental insurance plans are accepted.