Get the smile you have always wanted with a smile makeover at Pure Dental Health. We offer stunning porcelain veneers that can transform your smile in as little as two or three visits to our office. In just two weeks or less, you could have a brand new smile to show the world. If you live in Vinings, Smyrna, Buckhead or anywhere in the greater Atlanta metro area, we are your source for dental excellence, including porcelain veneers.
- How do porcelain veneers change your smile?
- Veneers are ultra-thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. They allow our dentists to change the color, shape and viewed alignment of your teeth for an improved smile. Whether you want longer or even teeth, have gaps you want hidden or to cover severe discolorations, porcelain veneers can change your smile.
- Are porcelain veneers a good option for me?
- If you want a smile that makes you feel confident, yet you are embarrassed due to visible flaws in your teeth, porcelain veneers may be the answer. This is a simple procedure that can be used to improve the overall appearance of your smile, one of the first features people notice about you. For many, it is an investment in their self-confidence and appearance that can have a big impact on their quality of life.
- How are porcelain veneers created?
- We use the shape of your existing teeth to create the form of your porcelain veneers. Since they will need to fit perfectly on your teeth, we use imagery and impressions of your teeth to create the outline of the veneers. Then the veneers are shaped in a lab to form the ideal tooth to complete your smile, using color-matching techniques to create the right tooth color for your smile.
- Are porcelain veneers permanent and durable?
- Porcelain is very durable and your new smile should last for many years. In some cases, porcelain veneers can last for decades with excellent care. Although veneers are considered permanent, they can chip or break if exposed to hard chewing surfaces or trauma. We offer veneer repairs at our office if your veneers are damaged.
- Will my new smile look unnatural?
- Porcelain veneers can create a beautiful smile that looks like you were born with it. We use high quality porcelain veneers that match the natural color of healthy teeth for a stunning smile that matches your features. People who meet you for the first time will never know you have dental imperfections hiding behind your perfect new smile.
- Is the smile makeover procedure painful?
- Your comfort is always important to us at Pure Dental Health. Receiving porcelain veneers is not painful, but we do remove a small amount of enamel or tooth material to prepare your teeth for your new veneers. If you prefer, we have anesthesia for this procedure; we also have sedation options for those who experience anxiety during dental treatments.
- What makes Pure Dental Health a preferred place for cosmetic dentistry?
- While we offer a full list of general and restorative dentistry services, we enjoy giving our patients a smile they can be proud of with our cosmetic services like porcelain veneers. People prefer to come to us for their dental care because we offer a high level of experience combined with a friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Our amenities make a trip to our office similar to a visit to a spa, with valet parking, electronic devices for your entertainment, scented towels and a beverage bar.
Come explore how a smile makeover can change your appearance and give you more self-confidence. Smyrna and Vinings residents can contact Pure Dental Health today for a cosmetic consultation to determine whether porcelain veneers are the right option to improve their smile.