These days our patients demand whiter teeth. The whiter the better! When it comes to cosmetic dental treatments, this is a personal preference, but we want to help you achieve the whitest smile possible. Our whitening trays are self-formed which means they require no gooey impressions. Our HD whitening products are the perfect balance of whitening strength without causing too much sensitivity. To keep our patients in Buckhead smiling with teeth whitening, we will give you FREE whitening gel to go with your regular cleanings. We will continue to give you *free whitening gel for LIFE (conditions apply) if you stay consistent with your prescribed cleaning schedule.
- Why do teeth become dull or stained?
- Aging, lifestyle choices, foods and beverages can all change the color of your teeth. Your teeth begin white and bright when you are young; but as the porous enamel is exposed to different elements, they can become stained. The brightness can dull with age, even if you avoid tobacco or dark-pigmented substances. Whitening is the best way to bring back that youthful, bright smile.
- Will my teeth stay white after bleaching?
- Unfortunately, the same substances that stained your teeth before will affect your teeth after whitening. That is why we offer free whitening for life to our patients. Regular maintenance can help keep your teeth white. Your regular cleanings every six months will help keep your teeth white and healthy, plus we will give you additional whitening gel to maintain your bright smile until your next visit.
- What about over-the-counter teeth whitening products?
- There are dozens of products sold in the health and beauty aisles that claim to whiten your teeth. Some will offer a lightening of the teeth, but they can also cause sensitivity or damage to your oral health. We prefer our patients receive professional whitening products that have been tested for dental safety. Plus, the professional-grade gel is more effective than over-the-counter products.
- Why do you give teeth whitening away for free?
- We appreciate our dental family at Pure Dental Health, which is why we offer so many amenities for our patients, including free teeth whitening. You have many choices for dental care in the Buckhead area. We want to give our patients a special thank you for choosing us as their dental provider. Free whitening for life is a bonus for our patients and an incentive to keep them coming back for their regular cleanings to protect their oral health.
- What are the benefits of becoming a Pure Dental Health patient?
- In addition to receiving free teeth whitening for life, you will experience the best dental care available in the Atlanta area at Pure Dental Health. We put our patients first, with incredible amenities for your comfort, the latest technology and an experienced, friendly dental team. Enjoy access to our amenities like valet parking, an internet bar, free beverages, comfy pillows, flat screen TVs and so much more. While we make you comfortable, you will appreciate the extra time we spend with you to answer questions and share information regarding your oral health. We also offer a wide variety of dental services to care for all your needs at one location, including general, cosmetic, sedation and restorative dentistry.
Are you looking for a new dentist in the Buckhead area? Contact our office today for an appointment and come see us at Pure Dental Health and receive free teeth whitening for life. We accept most dental insurance plans and have payment plan options. Ask about our $99 initial exam and cleaning for new patients.