Your smile is one of the first features people notice – make a great first impression with the help of porcelain veneers from Pure Dental Health. Everyone wants a gorgeous smile that looks white, healthy and stunning. Porcelain veneers can hide dental flaws that detract from your smile. If you have been wanting a smile makeover, come visit us in our office down the road from Druid Hills.
- What dental imperfections can porcelain veneers hide?
- If you have gaps between your teeth, discolorations that resist whitening, crowded teeth, crooked front teeth or a ‘gummy smile,’ porcelain veneers can give your smile a makeover. Small shells of porcelain are formed to cover the front of your teeth to create a white, even smile that looks healthy and beautiful. The minor imperfections will still be there, but no one will be able to see anything but a perfect smile.
- How long will it take to have my smile makeover completed?
- In most cases, we can complete your smile makeover in just a few visits over a couple of weeks. You will have an initial exam and consultation to determine the best way to proceed to meet your aesthetic goals. We will need to create a design for your new smile by using imagery and making impressions that are sent to our lab to create your veneers. You will also need to come in to have your teeth prepared for the application, then a final visit to adhere the porcelain veneers to your teeth.
- Will the procedure be painful?
- Adding porcelain veneers is not painful. The preparation before they are added removes a small amount of enamel and create a rough surface so the porcelain shells will adhere permanently to your teeth. At Pure Dental Health, we will ensure you are comfortable and not in any pain during your procedure.
- Will my new smile look “fake”?
- Absolutely not. Porcelain veneers are very naturally appearing and almost impossible to detect when you smile. Many celebrities you see on TV, movies and in magazines have porcelain veneers, yet all you see is a beautiful smile. Our talented lab and cosmetic dentists at Pure Dental Health will ensure your new smile looks natural and compliments your facial features.
- Are porcelain veneers expensive?
- Like any makeover, porcelain veneers are an investment in improving your appearance. While there is a significant cost to the procedure, it less invasive and much quicker than other alternatives to improving your smile. Orthodontic and other cosmetic procedures can take years and also have significant expense. At Pure Dental Health, we have payment options to help you budget for this investment in your self-confidence and appearance.
- What makes Pure Dental Health the best place for dental veneers?
- We are not just a cosmetic dentist, but an experienced dental practice that puts your oral health first. Pure Dental Health offers general, cosmetic, sedation and restorative dentistry, so you can trust us for all your dental needs. Plus, we ensure your comfort with our many amenities that make you feel relaxed and at home during your visits. Enjoy our valet parking, internet bar, free beverages and flat screen TVs in our modern, contemporary office.
If you live in Druid Hills and want to improve the appearance of your smile, come see our friendly team at Pure Dental Health. We are accepting new patients and want to help you get the most out of your smile. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to learn more about our cosmetic dental procedures, including a smile makeover with porcelain veneers.