Not everyone is born with a perfect smile, but with porcelain veneers, you can have the smile you always wanted in just a few short weeks. Pure Dental Health is your home for smile makeovers if you live in Dunwoody, Buckhead or any of the surrounding communities around Atlanta. If you lack confidence when you smile due to minor imperfections or flaws in your teeth, come find out how porcelain veneers can give you a beautiful, confident smile.
- What are porcelain veneers and what problems can they correct?
- Porcelain veneers are a type of cosmetic dentistry where a shell or layer of porcelain is placed over the front surfaces of your teeth to hide imperfections. Porcelain veneers can be used to cover worn tooth enamel, uneven tooth alignment, wide spacing or gaps, discolorations and chips in your teeth. This simple, yet effective, procedure can transform the look of your smile in just a few visits to our office.
- What is involved in the porcelain veneer application process?
- After your initial consultation and exam, we will need to take impressions of your teeth to create your veneers. Using advanced imagery and technology, the lab will create customized shells of porcelain that are color-matched and shaped to your specific needs. Your teeth will be shaped and prepared to fit the veneers by removing a small amount of enamel or tooth material. Once your new veneers are completed, they will be bonded to your teeth to create your new smile.
- How long does the process take?
- Getting a new smile with porcelain veneers usually requires just a few visits to our office, with the entire treatment process completed within two weeks. Once the permanent veneers are finished by the lab, the application can be done in one visit. You will walk out with a new smile on the same day of your final visit.
- Are porcelain veneers durable?
- The porcelain laminate used for veneers is very durable and can hold up to normal wear and tear from chewing. With regular use, porcelain veneers can last for many years. However, just like your natural tooth material, they can be chipped or cracked if you bite something hard or have trauma to your teeth. If this occurs, we offer veneer repairs at our office.
- What type of care do porcelain veneers require?
- You will care for your veneers just like you would your natural teeth: brushing and flossing. It is essential to care for your teeth and veneers with a good daily home oral hygiene routine and regular visits for checkups and cleanings. The good news is porcelain is more stain-resistant than tooth enamel, keeping your new smile whiter and brighter.
- Why is Pure Dental Health the right choice for my porcelain veneer application?
- If you want an experienced cosmetic dentist, come see us in our office near Dunwoody. We use the latest technology to create stunning smile makeovers with porcelain veneers. You will be treated as our special guest during your visits. Expect to enjoy comfortable treatment rooms with blankets, hot, scented towels, flat screen TVS and wireless headsets. We have designed our office like a dental spa for your comfort during your smile makeover.
If you are ready to explore the benefits of porcelain veneers, contact us to schedule your first visit to Pure Dental Health. We offer a complete line of dental services, a comfortable, friendly office and payment options to fit your budget. Ask about our convenient extended hours and valet parking to make it easy to come to our office for care. Your new smile is waiting for you with porcelain veneers.
Why Choose Pure Dental?
Simply put, we know what you’re going through, and we want to help!
- Our doctors have extensive education and experience in wisdom teeth extraction and recovery.
- We offer the latest in sedation therapy.
- We provide a treatment plan consistent with your personal dental health.
- Our doctors and dental care team have been recognized for providing exceptional patient care and communication before, during and after treatment. We believe that in addition to good service, patients have a good understanding of the options, recovery, and care.
You can trust Pure Dental for superior, patient-centered care.
Contact Pure Dental Health TODAY to schedule your exam through our online scheduling form or call us at
(404) 343-2855. We are ready to help!