Ever wonder how celebrities get their perfect smiles? Porcelain veneers are the Hollywood secret that you have been waiting for to give your smile a makeover. If you live in Sandy Springs and want to explore changing the appearance of your smile, come see the cosmetic dental experts at Pure Dental Health. We can give you the beautiful, perfect smile that you always wanted.
- How can porcelain veneers give me a new smile?
Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic dental procedure that covers dental flaws and creates a new smile. These cosmetic enhancements are made from porcelain shells that are customized to fit over the front of your teeth. This procedure is used to hide common dental issues that can detract from the beautiful of your smile.
People with gaps, overlapped teeth, chips, severe discoloration and other dental flaws can cover these imperfections without invasive and expensive dental treatments. Porcelain veneers are fabricated in a lab from impressions and images taken of your existing teeth. The thin shells are adhered to the front of your teeth, creating your new smile.
- How quickly can I have porcelain veneers?
- Compared to orthodontic and other dental treatments that are used to fix flaws, porcelain veneers can be almost an overnight transformation for your smile. One or two visits are usually needed to prepare you for your porcelain veneers, but it will only take one visit to complete your smile makeover. You will walk in with your existing smile and walk out with a Hollywood smile that you will love.
- Are porcelain veneers permanent?
- Once we adhere porcelain veneers to your teeth, they will be a permanent part of your smile that can last for decades. You will continue to care for your teeth and new veneers with daily oral hygiene and regular checkups for professional dental care. Like your natural teeth, veneers can be damaged and could need repair, which we can perform here at Pure Dental Health.
- I have dental anxiety – will my smile makeover be painful?
- Receiving porcelain veneers is not a painful procedure, but if you have dental anxiety, we can help. Pure Dental Health offers sedation dentistry for our patients that have difficulty relaxing when receiving dental treatments. Make sure to ask about sedation options when you come in for your consultation for your smile makeover.
- Will my new smile look natural?
- Porcelain is one of the most natural enhancement materials available for cosmetic dental procedures. This material can mimic the appearance of tooth enamel, yet is more stain resistant to give you a long-lasting, white smile. Porcelain veneers are customized to fit your existing smile so they look natural, only with an improved appearance as they hide your minor dental imperfections.
- What should I know about Pure Dental Health?
- We want all our patients to feel at ease when visiting our office in Buckhead. Not only do we offer sedation dentistry for patients with dental anxiety, we have designed our entire office with our patients’ comfort in mind. We have a modern office equipped with many amenities to make you feel at home, like an internet bar, flat screen TVs and comfy blankets. We also have an experienced, caring team of dental professionals that will always put your health and comfort first when you visit our office.
You deserve a dazzling smile that boosts your self-confidence in professional and social interactions. If you live in Sandy Springs, contact us today for an appointment and come see us at Pure Dental Health in Buckhead for a smile makeover consultation. In just a few weeks you could have the smile that you always wished you had with porcelain veneers.