Do you want to straighten your smile, but you don’t want to wear braces? Invisalign may be the right solution for you. If you live in Druid Hills, you have a convenient dental office nearby that offers Invisalign clear aligners for discrete and effective tooth alignment. Pure Dental Health is your source for all your dental needs in a comfortable, relaxed environment with an experienced team of dental experts.
- Can you straighten your smile without braces?
- Many adults wish they could have straighter teeth for a better smile, but wearing metal braces is out of the question. Not only are they uncomfortable and limit the foods you can eat, they can be embarrassing for adults. Braces may be common place on a teen’s smile but wearing them as an adult can look out of place. With Invisalign, you can achieve the same results as braces without enduring metal in your mouth and the inconvenience of maintaining braces for up to two years or longer.
- What kind of aligners does Invisalign use?
- Invisalign uses clear, BPA-free plastic aligners to shape the alignment of your teeth. These aligners fit comfortably over your top and bottom teeth to gently shift them into the smile you desire. Crooked or gapped teeth can become a thing of the past as you graduate from each set of aligners that move your teeth closer to their ultimate position. No wires to tighten or bands to replace; just a new set of aligners every few weeks that can be removed when you eat or perform your daily oral hygiene. They are almost invisible and allow you to transform your smile discretely in about the same amount of time as braces.
- What are the benefits of using Invisalign?
- Crooked teeth are more than just an aesthetic issue; they can also lead to oral health issues. When you have gaps or teeth that are overlapping, food particles can get trapped in spaces that are hard to clean. Orthodontics help straighten your teeth to make them look better and stay healthier. It is easier to maintain good oral health and avoid issues like cavities and gum disease.
- Are aligners comfortable?
- With Invisalign, you get the benefits of improved oral health and a dazzling, straight smile without the inconvenience of metal braces. It only takes a short period of time to get comfortable wearing your aligners; they quickly become part of your regular routine and will not hinder your normal activities. Since they are removable and not adhered to your teeth, you can take them out when you eat. Braces limit your food choices and can make it hard to maintain good oral hygiene. With Invisalign, you only need to wear your aligners the majority of the time, at least 20 hours per day. You can safely remove them for meals, to brush or to floss without any repercussions to your treatment plan.
- Where can I go to find Invisalign in Druid Hills?
- At Pure Dental Health, we are happy to offer a wide variety of dental services to our dental family, including Invisalign clear aligners. Not only do we offer general, cosmetic, restorative and orthodontic dentistry, we provide a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere for our patients. You most likely have not experienced dental care like ours. We are more like a dental spa than a dental office, with amenity perks such as valet parking, an internet bar, flat screen TVs, a beverage bar and much, much more. But we are not all fluff; Dr. Scott and our entire team are experienced dental experts that provide the best care available for your smile and health.
If you are ready to change your smile without metal braces, come visit our office to learn more about Invisalign. We make it easy and affordable for you to get your perfect smile by accepting most dental insurance plans and offering financing options. Contact Pure Dental Health today to schedule your first consultation.