You smile is your signature, one of the first things people notice when they meet you. Make it the best it can be with Invisalign clear aligners. If you have gaps between your teeth or crowded teeth that overlap, you can straighten your smile discretely with the help of the team at Pure Dental Health. We offer Invisalign for our patients who want to transform their smile without the need for metal braces.
- Does Invisalign use metal or wires?
- If you are one of the many adults that wishes you had a straight smile, but cannot imagine wearing braces, Invisalign may be the right option for you. No wires or brackets covering your teeth, just clear plastic aligners that gently shift your teeth into the preferred position. This method is perfect for busy adults that want a comfortable way to get a healthy, straight smile without the embarrassment and hassle of wearing braces.
- How does Invisalign change your smile?
- Invisalign has changed the way that people can align their teeth. The process is simple, yet effective. It begins with a thorough exam and imaging of your existing teeth. Using digital technology and teeth impressions our team at Pure Dental Health will create a 3-D image of your smile and begin a treatment plan. Clear aligners will be made specifically for you to begin shifting your teeth into the ideal position. Every two weeks you will get a new set of aligners that will bring you closer to your ultimate smile goal. For most adults the treatment lasts about one year, but can vary depending on the alignment issues that are being addressed.
- Are the aligners removable?
- Invisalign provides many benefits. Not only can you straighten your smile quickly and discretely, it is a much more comfortable experience than braces. You can still eat the foods you love and keep up with your oral hygiene. Your aligners can be removed for meals and brushing, allowing you to live your life as usual. As long as you wear your aligners 20-22 hours every day, you will stay on track to get the results you want.
Choosing an Invisalign Provider
If you have decided that Invisalign sounds like a good option for your lifestyle, you need a dentist that is also a good fit for your needs. For those that live in Sandy Springs, our team at Pure Dental Health invites you to visit our office. We are an authorized Invisalign provider and we can help you get on the road to your perfect smile.
- Why choose Pure Dental Health?
- When you decide to invest in your smile with Invisalign, you will want a dental team that you feel comfortable with to share this journey. At Pure Dental Health, we have designed our office to make our patients feel at home. We have a modern office with a relaxing, soothing style that our patients enjoy. In addition, we do everything in our power to make coming to our office an enjoyable experience. Forget everything you think of when envisioning a dental office – we strive to resemble a spa more than a medical office. We offer valet parking, an internet bar, a beverage station, cozy blankets and many other amenities to pamper our patients when they visit. Our dental team is experienced, knowledgeable and friendly, from our front office staff to our dentists, to ensure you get the best care possible.
- How do you get started with Invisalign?
- You can have a beautiful, straight smile with the help of Invisalign and our professional team at Pure Dental Health. We serve residents of the greater Atlanta area, including Sandy Springs. Contact our office today to schedule your first consultation to learn more about Invisalign and all our dental services. Our team will help you determine whether your insurance provider can help cover the costs of your treatment; we also have payment plans available.