Have you been wondering whether Invisalign could help you improve your smile? These clear orthodontic aligners have changed the way that adults can straighten their teeth without braces. No longer do you need to ensure metal braces that are uncomfortable, time-consuming and embarrassing; Invisalign is a completely new experience. Pure Dental Health is an authorized provider of Invisalign for adults in Vinings, Smyrna and many communities in the surrounding area.
- What kind of alignment issues can Invisalign fix?
- Many adults wish they could change the look of their smile. Gaps, overlapped teeth, crooked incisors and bite misalignments all detract from your smile and overall appearance. Yet the thought of wearing metal braces for years can be daunting. With Invisalign, you can fix many of the same issues that are remedied through traditional braces without the look or discomfort of metal on your teeth. It is the best of both worlds; an effective solution for fixing orthodontic issues that is discrete and comfortable.
- How does Invisalign straighten your smile?
- Orthodontic treatments rely on the same principle. Low force or pressure is used to shift teeth into place as well as change the position of the bite alignment. Invisalign effectively can do both, without needing metal brackets, wires or ligatures on your teeth. The system use BPA-free plastic aligners that fit over your top and bottom teeth. These aligners put pressure on your teeth to gently change their position. Every two weeks, a new set of aligners is provided to progressively shift your teeth toward their final destination. Since the plastic is clear, most people will never know you are wearing them as you alter the health and beauty of your smile.
- Are Invisalign aligners comfortable to wear?
- It is not just how Invisalign looks that makes them so popular with busy adults. Braces are not just an eyesore; they also have many other drawbacks. Constant adjustments or repairs can be time-consuming, plus the hardware limits what you can eat. With Invisalign there is no wires to tighten or bands to replace, just a new set of aligners every two weeks. Since they are removable, you can eat whatever you want. Enjoy your favorite foods, brush your teeth or even use whitening products – just take out your aligners first and then put them back in when you are done. You can remove your aligners up to 2-4 hours per day and still get effective realigning.
- Is there an Invisalign provider near Smyrna?
- The first step to getting started toward a new smile with Invisalign is choosing a provider. Our team at Pure Dental Health hopes you will let us be your provider. We are a full service dental office, offering general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry. We are also an Invisalign provider for the greater Atlanta area, including the residents of Vinings and Smyrna.
Why Choose Us?
Our dentists and dental team are experienced, caring and highly trained to give you the best dental care. Plus, we offer a comfortable, relaxing office that will make your visits enjoyable. We have taken patient care to a new level and offer many amenities, including:
- Valet parking
- Flat screen TVS
- Cozy blankets and hot scented towels
- Beverage station
- Internet bar
- Noise-cancelling headphones
Think of our office as more of a dental spa than a traditional dentist office. We want you to relax and unwind when you come in for your dental care.
Are you ready to change the look of your smile?
With Invisalign, you can change the look of your smile and have straight teeth in approximately one year for most adults. Get started today by contacting Pure Dental Health today to schedule your first consultation. You will get an exam and our dentist will discuss whether Invisalign is the right option for your dental needs. Most insurance plans are accepted at our practice and we are happy to offer payment options.