Get Straight Teeth in as little as 6 Months!
You shouldn't have to wait 2 years for straight teeth. Six Month Smiles is a clear braces system designed to straighten your teeth in about 6 MONTHS.
Six Month Smiles is generally less expensive than traditional braces or aligners due to shorter treatment time. Most providers have payment plans suitable for every budget.
Six Month Smiles uses the latest in digital technology coupled with experienced orthodontic professionals. We use a modern twist on a reliable and safe method.
How it Works
Six Month Smiles uses tried and true orthodontic techniques to provide excellent results. With an average treatment time of only 6 Months, you can have the straight smile you have always wanted before for your next cleaning.
See REAL results by REAL people who have transformed their smile using our clear braces. There are thousands of incredible stories by Six Month Smiles patients.
What is Six Month Smile Braces?
What are Six Month Smiles Adult Braces?
With traditional braces, treatment can last between two and three years for results. In the meantime, you must live with the metal brackets and wires on your teeth that can be embarrassing, especially for adults. Metal braces also require constant adjustments and visits to the dentist or orthodontist during the long treatment period. This can be a hassle for a busy lifestyle. With Six Month Smiles, you can get the straight smile you want in a fraction of the time of traditional braces, making it more convenient for busy adults.
Will I have a mouth full of metal for six months?
Six Month Smiles are braces for adults, but they are designed to be discrete. The clear brackets are cleverly blended into your smile and the tooth-colored wires are difficult to notice. This is a great option for adults that don’t want to advertise their choice to straighten their teeth every time they smile. The discrete design is a desirable attribute that many adults prefer.
Midtown Six Month Smiles
A straight, healthy smile does not always occur naturally; for many people, orthodontic treatments are necessary. If you are an adult in Midtown with teeth that are crooked, gapped or have other minor imperfections, we can help transform those flaws. At Pure Dental Health, we offer the latest innovation in orthodontic care for adults that is discrete and faster than most other options – Six Month Smiles.
- How long before I get results using Six Months Smiles?
- Unlike traditional metal braces or clear aligners, Six Month Smiles is designed to fix your smile in just a few months and is made especially for adults. This system focuses on the cosmetic aspect of aligning your teeth for a beautiful smile. Using low force technology, your front teeth that are visible when you smile can be shifted into place. In as little as six months, you could have the smile you always wanted, without the hassle of traditional braces or the expense of clear aligners.
- Will anyone know I am wearing braces?
- Not only are Six Month Smiles braces faster than other options, they are also discrete with clear brackets and wires that match your teeth. This is perfect for the adult that wants to improve their smile without noticeable hardware on their teeth. At first glance, your braces will be undetectable and will blend into your smile while your teeth are aligned into place. Since the treatment is only a fraction of the time of traditional braces, it is also less expensive. It is a wonderful option for adults looking to finally get a straight smile, without years of wearing orthodontic hardware.
- Is Six Month Smiles the right solution for you?
- Most adults can use Six Month Smiles for teeth straightening. The system works for anyone sixteen years of age or older that want to cosmetically straighten their teeth. However, this system is not for those that want to change their bite alignment; Six Month Smiles works quickly because it is used to only change the position of your anterior teeth that show when you smile. However, it can make a dramatic difference in your appearance if that is your goal for orthodontics.
- Who can answer my questions about Six Month Smiles?
- To determine whether Six Month Smiles is right for you, make an appointment at our office for a consultation with Dr. Scott. Come in and enjoy a complimentary beverage and connect through our internet bar while our valet parks your vehicle. Dr. Scott will perform an exam of your teeth and discuss how this orthodontic option can enhance your smile. If Six Month Smiles is a good fit for the aesthetic goals for your smile, we will answer any questions you may have about the treatment, including expectations and costs.
- Where should I go for a healthy smile?
- Our team at Pure Dental Health is dedicated to helping all our patients in the Midtown area achieve their healthiest, most beautiful smile. We offer a full line of dental services for preventative and general care, along with cosmetic, restorative and orthodontic options. If you want to improve your smile in a relaxing environment, we invite you to experience a new kind of dental office that puts your comfort first. You will love our many amenities and our friendly, knowledgeable team that will put you at ease while you get the dental care you need.
- Are you ready to improve your smile?
- If you are ready to pursue a straighter smile, contact Pure Dental Health today. Most dental insurance plans are accepted and we have in-house financing available for any procedures not covered under your plan or for those without insurance. You can have a healthier, more attractive smile in less time than you ever imagined. We look forward to helping you get your perfect smile.
Dr. Scott is a Six Month Smiles mentor.
This means that he has completed more Six Month Smiles cases than any other dentist in Georgia and teaches other dentists how to do this procedure more efficiently and effectively.
Even if you have been told you need 2 years of braces you may qualify for 6 month adult braces. Book your complementary consultation to find out if you are a candidate for straight teeth in just 6 months!
IV Sedation Certified