At Pure Dental Health, we strive to give all our patients access to a beautiful, healthy smile. We offer excellent dental care options, from routine checkups and treatments to cosmetic and restorative options. One procedure we offer that can transform your smile is porcelain veneers. If you have been dreaming of having a Hollywood smile, come see us in our office near Brookhaven.
- What are the advantages of porcelain veneers?
- Dental flaws like gaps and uneven teeth can be hidden under the beautiful cover of porcelain veneers. You do not need to undergo several cosmetic and orthodontic procedures to get a perfect smile. Veneers fit over the front of your teeth to create a new smile in just two or three visits to our office. You can feel more confident of your smile, look years younger and enjoy an improved appearance with the help of dental veneers.
- What does getting porcelain veneers entail?
- This cosmetic dental procedure involves attaching thin pieces of porcelain to the front of your teeth. Using advanced imagery techniques and equipment, we can design veneers that will enhance the beauty of your smile. A small amount of your enamel is removed from your teeth where the veneers are adhered, giving a facelift to your smile.
- Who is a good candidate for porcelain veneers?
- Anyone who has dental issues that they want changed for cosmetic purposes can explore using porcelain veneers. Crooked teeth, gaps, excessive gum exposure when you smile or stained teeth can be covered using veneers. Good candidates will have healthy teeth with enough enamel to accommodate the removal of a small amount to make room for the new veneers.
- Will porcelain veneers last?
- Once porcelain veneers are added to your teeth, they are a permanent addition, not a temporary fix. You will continue to clean and care for your teeth are usual. Just like your teeth, veneers can be damaged or broken. If this happens, they can be repaired or replaced if necessary.
- Will porcelain veneers look natural?
- New people you meet will only see a beautiful smile and no one will be able to tell that you have porcelain veneers. They look like natural teeth, but they are shaped to give you an aesthetically-enhanced smile. Your friends and family will notice a difference in your smile but it will not be apparent that porcelain veneers are the reason your smile has been transformed.
- I have an event in a month – can I get porcelain veneers before then?
- It usually takes a few visits to complete your smile makeover. You will need an initial consultation and exam, then you will need to come in to have your teeth prepared for the porcelain veneers. Once your veneers are back from the lab, we can adhere your new smile in one visit. In most cases, this entire process only takes less than two weeks.
- What can I expect when I visit Pure Dental Health?
- Expect to be amazed at the level of care you receive. Our patients are treated like special guests, with extra attention paid to their comfort. We are not like most dental offices. Our patients receive pampering and care like they are at a spa, not getting dental care. Enjoy the comfort of warm blankets, flat screen TVS, noise-cancelling headsets, internet and a hot, scented towel when you come in for treatments. We even have valet parking and a beverage bar for your enjoyment.
Your smile is a vital component of your appearance. Make it look its best with porcelain veneers from Pure Dental Health. Contact us today to schedule your first visit and get directions to our office from your home in Brookhaven.