Does your smile need a makeover? Come explore the option of porcelain veneers at Pure Dental Health. We are your source for dental excellence near Decatur and DeKalb, offering general, restorative, sedation and cosmetic dentistry services. We can transform your smile using porcelain veneers to help you look and feel your best. The first step to getting your new smile is to call our office in Buckhead to learn more about cosmetic dental veneers.
- How do porcelain veneers work?
- To create your new smile, our dental experts take images and impressions of your teeth to determine the right design for your veneers. Using this blueprint, thin shells of porcelain are created that will fit perfectly on the front of your teeth. We will etch the enamel to make a rough surface that will accommodate your new veneers and permanently change the look of your smile.
- What dental flaws can be fixed with porcelain veneers?
There are several imperfections that can be covered with porcelain veneers. Some of these include:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Discolorations or stains
- Short teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Excessive gum exposure when you smile
- Will my new smile look artificial?
- Porcelain veneers are very natural appearing and are customized to fit your teeth. Beyond looking better than your existing teeth, your new smile will look natural and healthy. You have most likely met many people that have veneers but all you noticed was how great their smile looked.
- Who can get porcelain veneers?
- Most of our patients that decide to invest in porcelain veneers have orthodontic or cosmetic issues they want hidden, but have otherwise have good oral health. It is important to have sufficient tooth enamel for the procedure as a small amount will be removed to prepare your teeth for the application of the veneers.
- What benefits should I expect if I get dental veneers?
- Many people feel more confident and attractive once their dental flaws are gone. A beautiful smile can make some people look younger if time has taken its toll on their teeth. Instead of hiding your teeth behind closed lips, you may find yourself smiling more often in social and professional situations, creating better interactions with the people around you.
- How long will my new smile last?
- If you take care of your porcelain veneers, they can last the rest of your lifetime. Porcelain is stain-resistant and durable. It is possible to chip or crack a veneer, but we can repair your veneers if they are damaged.
- Can I afford porcelain veneers?
- Any cosmetic procedure requires an investment. Porcelain veneers are often less expensive and time-consuming than other dental treatments to improve the look of your smile. If cost is a concern, talk to our friendly staff about our payment options to help fit this procedure into your budget.
- Why should I choose Pure Dental Health?
- We believe we offer the best balance of excellent dental care and customer service in the Atlanta area. Not only are we an experienced, caring dental office, we make sure our patients have a relaxed, enjoyable experience. Our office is more like a dental spa than a medical clinic, with comfortable treatment rooms with flat screen TVS, noise-cancelling headsets, warm blankets and a hot, scented towel to refresh your face. You will enjoy the convenience of valet parking, an internet bar, free beverages and our extended hours.
Residents of Decatur and DeKalb have access to supreme dental care at our office in Buckhead. Contact Pure Dental Health today to begin your journey to a new smile with porcelain veneers. You deserve to have a beautiful smile that you can be proud to show the world.