At Pure Dental Health, we have the unique ability to offer a more advanced level of sedation dentistry to our patients. Our IV sedation dentists have received an extensive level of training and certification to administer intravenous sedation in the comfort of our Dunwoody office. We are committed to giving each patient a comfortable and relaxing experience in dental care. For certain patients and situations, IV sedation allows us to accomplish that.
During IV sedation, patients receive a safe and titrated level of sedation through an intravenous drip. You can expect to be in a deep state of relaxation but still conscious and able to communicate with us if you wish. Many patients recover very quickly after IV sedation is removed, but they may have limited memory of the dental procedure performed.
As a trusted and experienced sedation dentist, we have helped countless patients receive the dental treatment they need and deserve with IV sedation. IV sedation may be suitable if one of the following applies to you:
- Dental phobia
- Dental anxiety
- Trouble getting numb
- Severe gag reflex
- Disability that makes it difficult to sit still
- Low pain tolerance
- Need for multiple treatments in one visit
If you’d like to learn if you can benefit from IV sedation, please contact our Dunwoody office. At Pure Dental Health, we are known for comfortable, state-of-the-art dental care.
Why Choose Pure Dental?
Simply put, we know what you’re going through, and we want to help!
- Our doctors have extensive education and experience in wisdom teeth extraction and recovery.
- We offer the latest in sedation therapy.
- We provide a treatment plan consistent with your personal dental health.
- Our doctors and dental care team have been recognized for providing exceptional patient care and communication before, during and after treatment. We believe that in addition to good service, patients have a good understanding of the options, recovery, and care.
You can trust Pure Dental for superior, patient-centered care.