Everyone wants a white, healthy smile. Teeth whitening is one of the quickest ways to improve the appearance of your smile, giving you a youthful, attractive appearance. At Pure Dental Health, we make it easy and affordable for you to keep your smile white and healthy. We offer free teeth whitening for life to our patients from Dunwoody and throughout the greater Atlanta area.
- How do I get free teeth whitening for life?
- We give all our patients that come to us for their regular cleanings and dental care free whitening for life. All you need to do is come in for your professional cleanings every six months. Not only is this important to maintain your oral health, it qualifies you to receive free professional whitening gel every time you come in. You get excellent care for your oral health and a bright, beautiful smile; it is a win-win offer.
- Will teeth whitening remove all discolorations from my teeth?
- Your teeth can become stained and discolored from the foods and beverages you eat. Nicotine products also can leave yellow or brown stains on your smile. Professional teeth whitening can remove these surface stains, even if they have been on your teeth for years. However, there are some discolorations that are deeper that cannot be removed by whitening the surface. Medications, trauma and some health conditions can change the color of your inner tooth. If you have deep discolorations, we have other cosmetic dental services that can give you a white smile.
- How does the teeth whitening system work?
- Our professional teeth whitening products are designed to be used at home. You can only get this system through a dentist – the HD whitening gel has higher concentrations of whitening agents than over-the-counter products. Our system uses trays that form to your teeth – one for the top set of teeth and one for the bottom. We will show you how to apply the gel into the trays and give you instructions for whitening your teeth. With just a few applications, you can have brighter, whiter teeth for a beautiful smile.
- Will bleaching my teeth cause damage?
- Our professional teeth whitening system has been tested for safety. However, some retail products sold in stores can damage your enamel or gums. Our dental team will explain how to safely use our teeth whitening products to protect your teeth from harm. Your oral health is always our top priority. Slight sensitivity can occur with whitening, but our products are designed to reduce this effect while still giving you excellent results.
- What else should I know about Pure Dental Health?
- If you are looking for a new dentist in the Dunwoody area, you will be happy you chose Pure Dental Health. Not only do you receive free teeth whitening for life (if you meet the conditions of the offer), you will also get the best dental care available in the Atlanta area. Enjoy our many comfort amenities like valet parking, flat screen TVs and noise-canceling headphones. Our team is experienced and friendly, making all our patients feel at home. We have services to cover all your oral health needs, from general and cosmetic dentistry to orthodontics, dental implants and sedation options. You will love the personalized care you receive in an atmosphere that puts you at ease.
Ready to brighten your smile? Contact us today for your first appointment at Pure Dental Health. Ask about our free teeth whitening offer to save money brightening your smile. We accept most dental insurance plans, and many that cover your routine checkups and cleanings.
Why Choose Pure Dental?
Simply put, we know what you’re going through, and we want to help!
- Our doctors have extensive education and experience in wisdom teeth extraction and recovery.
- We offer the latest in sedation therapy.
- We provide a treatment plan consistent with your personal dental health.
- Our doctors and dental care team have been recognized for providing exceptional patient care and communication before, during and after treatment. We believe that in addition to good service, patients have a good understanding of the options, recovery, and care.
You can trust Pure Dental for superior, patient-centered care.