At Pure Dental Health, Dr. Justin Scott and our entire team are waiting to give you a smile makeover. If you dream of having the dazzling smile of a celebrity, make that dream a reality with porcelain veneers. Confidently flash a smile that is white, bright and beautiful once your smile makeover is complete. We invite patients from Marietta, East Cobb and the surrounding communities to join our dental family.
- What dental conditions can porcelain veneers fix?
- Porcelain veneers can be used to cover many dental conditions like gaps, chips, broken teeth, worn enamel, crowded or discolored teeth. Veneers completely cover the front and sides of teeth to hide most cosmetic dental issues. They create a new look for your smile without harming the teeth behind the veneers.
- How long does the porcelain veneer process take?
- There are a few steps used to create your new porcelain veneers and prepare your teeth for their application. This process is done during 2-3 visits to our office, with the entire treatment period usually lasting less than two weeks from start to finish. You can be flashing your new smile in time for your next big social event.
- How is the smile makeover completed?
- Porcelain veneers are created from impressions and images taken of your existing teeth. They are designed to fit the configuration of your teeth, then shaped to give you the smile you desire. To adhere the veneers, a small amount of tooth is removed to create room for the veneers and a good bonding surface. Once your veneers are created and your teeth are prepared, our cosmetic dentist will bond the shells to your teeth and you will walk out with a new smile.
- Are veneers safer than dental crowns for cosmetic enhancement?
- Porcelain veneers are less invasive than a dental crown to cosmetically improve your smile. With a dental crown, more of your tooth must be removed to fit the new covering. Veneers only require a minute amount of tooth or enamel to be lost, protecting the structure of your natural teeth.
- How do I pay for my porcelain veneers?
- While Pure Dental Health accepts most insurance plans, most do not cover porcelain veneers as they are a cosmetic or elective procedure. However, we accept many other forms of payment and we have financing options for those that want to spread the cost of their smile makeover over a few months of payments.
- Can someone with dental anxiety get porcelain veneers?
- If you have dental anxiety, even a non-invasive procedure like porcelain veneers can be stressful. We make it comfortable for anyone to get a smile makeover at Pure Dental Health. We offer anesthesia for the preparation of your teeth to ensure there is no pain and we also have sedation options if you need extra help relaxing during your procedure.
- Will I need to whiten my dental veneers?
- One of the many advantages of porcelain veneers is that they do not stain like natural teeth. Porcelain is not porous like your teeth surface, resisting stains from coffee, tea, red wine and other common elements that can change your teeth color.
Whether you live in Marietta, East Cobb or somewhere else in the Atlanta area, come see our cosmetic dental experts at Pure Dental Health for your smile makeover. We have a comfortable, modern dental office full of amenities to make you feel relaxed and at ease during your visits. Enjoy valet parking, our beverage bar, free internet, flat screen TVs and much more. Contact us today for your porcelain veneer consultation and be one step closer to your new smile.