Affordable Dental Implant Special!
Why Choose Us?
- Implant, Abutment and Crown placement all done by One Doctor, No Running around town to multiple Dentist.
- IV Sedation Offered
- Dental Implant experience 20+ year history
Midtown Dental Implants
Restore your beautiful smile with quality dental implants from Pure Dental Health. Located in Buckhead, we serve patients coming from Midtown and the surrounding area for excellence in dental care. On top of our extensive list of general and cosmetic dentistry service, we offer our patients access to the latest options in restorative dental services, including long-lasting dental implants for natural appearance and function.
- What should I know about dental implants?
- Anyone that has lost one or more teeth should learn more about how dental implants can improve their smile and overall health. These surgically placed replacement teeth look and function like a natural tooth; they a are permanent solution to restoring your smile.
- How does the implant surgery work?
- To place dental implants, a small titanium post is inserted into the jaw bone using advanced imagery. This post acts as the new root for the replacement tooth, attaching to the bone. Once the surgical site has completely healed, a beautifully crafted dental crown is attached to the post to create the new tooth.
- How many dental implants can I have?
- We place dental implants for patients that only need one replacement tooth or for those that need a complete dental restoration. Many people have a full set of dental implants, while others have one or two to replace missing teeth. As long as there is enough bone in the jaw to support them, a full set of dental implants can be used.
- Can anyone get a dental implant?
- There are criteria stipulations that must be met to be a good candidate for dental implants, but most people can qualify. The main concern is the amount of bone available in the jaw bone; there must be enough for the dental post to be secure. In some cases, a bone graft is necessary to accommodate a dental implant.
- What are the benefits of receiving a dental implant?
- Besides the natural look and exceptional function that dental implants offer, there are other benefits. The surgically placed post stimulates bone growth like a natural tooth, helping to keep your jaw from losing bone mass. This can help maintain a more youthful look to your facial features; jaw bone loss can give your face a sunken, older appearance.
- Are dental implants covered under dental insurance?
- Insurance coverage for dental implants varies between the different policies and providers. However, Pure Dental Health accepts most insurance plans and will help you utilize your insurance dollars whenever possible to make your dental implants more affordable. We also have payment and financing options to fit your budget.
- Will anyone know I have dental implants?
- Most people you meet will not be able to differentiate a dental implant from a natural tooth. Dental implants are individually formed to look like a natural tooth. The porcelain exterior will give you a beautifully white tooth that is even more stain resistant than your natural tooth enamel.
- What can I expect when I come to Pure Dental Health for dental care?
- We put our patients first, always. From making it simple to schedule your appointment with extended office hours to our friendly team that will work with your insurance provider, we want you to expect the best service at all levels when coming to our office. We offer a full line of dental services, including exceptional dental implants and many comfort amenities to make your visit relaxing.
Are you ready to learn more about how dental implants can improve your health and smile? Contact Pure Dental Health today to schedule your first appointment at our office in Buckhead. We are conveniently located right down the road from Midtown – we look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a beautiful, complete smile.
- Sedation: $499
*Patients specific needs vary and prices are only estimates. You will need a CT scan and exam by the dentist to determine exact prices
We believe that once you come in to meet and discuss your dental needs, learn about the Pure Dental process, and understand the pricing and options…you’ll make the decision to go with us!
- Our doctors have extensive education and experience in implant placement, restoration, and recovery.
- We handle all phases of the implant process in-house, without the need to refer you to another office.
- We provide a treatment plan consistent with your personal dental health.
- Our doctors and dental care team have been recognized for providing exceptional patient care and communication before, during and after treatment.
You can trust Pure Dental for superior, patient-centered care.