A stunning smile is asset that can improve your appearance and enhance your self-confidence. At Pure Dental Health, we can help you get a dazzling smile with the help of our beautiful porcelain veneers. Whether you live in Roswell, Buckhead or anywhere in the greater Atlanta area, we are your trusted source for excellence in dental care.
- How do porcelain veneers change your smile?
- Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic fix for many common dental imperfections. If you have crowded or gapped teeth, severe discoloration, want your teeth to appear longer or have crooked incisors, veneers can hide these flaws by covering your teeth with porcelain shells. When done correctly, porcelain veneers can transform the look of your smile in just a few visits to our office.
- Will anyone know I had cosmetic work done?
- Your family and friends are sure to notice that your smile is improved. However, it is not apparent that you have porcelain veneers as they look like your natural teeth, only better. New acquaintances will only see a beautiful smile.
- Is it possible to get my new smile finished in a few weeks?
- Porcelain veneers are a perfect solution if you have an event coming up where you want to look your best. In most cases, you will only need to visit our office two or three times to complete the procedure. Most patients have their new smile in place in less than two weeks.
- Is the process painful or invasive?
- Porcelain veneers are formed from impressions and images taken from your natural teeth. This is not painful or overly invasive. Our cosmetic dental professionals will also prepare your teeth for your new veneers by roughening the enamel so the veneers can be permanently adhered. It does require time to ensure the procedure is done correctly, but not painful. If you have dental anxiety, we do have sedation options to help you relax during the procedure.
- What are some of the benefits of veneers?
- Veneers are a conservative option to change the look of your smile. While they give you a vastly improved smile, they do not require changes to your tooth structure like a dental crown. They can create a beautiful smile that will last for many years without extensive treatments like orthodontics that can take anywhere from six months to a few years to complete.
- Can anyone have veneers added to their teeth?
- Most people can be good candidates for a smile makeover with porcelain veneers. However, our dentist will complete a thorough exam to ensure that the procedure will not affect the health of your teeth. Your oral health is always our top priority.
- Are porcelain veneers expensive?
- Cosmetically enhancing your smile with porcelain veneers is an investment in your appearance and self-confidence. The cost is relative to the benefit you will receive. When you come in for a consultation, we will discuss the cost of the procedure and answer any question you may have about payment options to fit your budget.
- Is Pure Dental Health a full service dental practice?
- Dr. Justin Scott and our entire team at Pure Dental Health are experienced dental experts. We offer general and cosmetic dentistry, along with restorative options like dental implants. You can come to us for all your dental needs, whether you want a new smile with porcelain veneers or just need a routine checkup and cleaning.
Ready to transform your smile? Contact Pure Dental Health today to learn more about porcelain veneers and how they can enhance the beauty of your smile. We are conveniently located near Roswell in Buckhead.