Affordable Dental Implant Special!
Why Choose Us?
- Implant, Abutment and Crown placement all done by One Doctor, No Running around town to multiple Dentist.
- IV Sedation Offered
- Dental Implant experience 20+ year history
Sandy Springs Dental Implants
Dental implants are the preferred method for replacing missing teeth, with a natural appearance and functionality. At Pure Dental Health, patients from Sandy Springs receive dental implants in the comfort of our clean, contemporary office while they enjoy amenities including valet parking, flat screen televisions, hot scented towels and blankets, noise cancelling headphones, a beverage station and an Internet Bar. We also provide sedation dentistry to keep patients relaxed and comfortable during the placement of dental implants.
- What is the success rate of dental implants?
- Dental implants provide a permanent solution to missing teeth, are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever developed and have a success rate of 95% to 98%. Dr. Justin Scott and the staff at Pure Dental Health are pleased to provide dental implants to patients in Sandy Springs and the greater Atlanta metropolitan area.
- How are dental implants used to replace teeth?
- Dental implants are prosthetic tooth roots that serve as a foundation for permanent replacement teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth. They are inserted into a patient’s jawbone to take the place of missing tooth roots and can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. Once healing has occurred, a crown is then secured to the top of the implant.
- How many teeth can be replaced using dental implants?
- Dental implants can be used to restore one or more missing teeth. Some people have several dental implants done at one time to replace teeth that have been lost. If sufficient bone is available, as many implants as necessary can be used to give you back a complete smile.
- Will anyone know I have dental implants?
- One of the advantages of dental implants over other dental restorations is the natural appearance of these new teeth. Each tooth is individually created to look and function like one of your own teeth. Your dental implant will look as good, if not better than your natural teeth. You can smile with confidence with a complete, beautiful smile again.
- Why choose Pure Dental Health for dental implants?
- At Pure Dental Health, patients come first. Everything we do is with the patient in mind. We take the time to get to know each and every one of our patients so that we can provide high quality, personalized care to meet your individual needs. Our goal is for you to have an enjoyable, positive patient experience whether you come in for a routine dental cleaning and checkup or a major dental procedure such as the placement of dental implants.
- Where do I go for more information?
- Our practice is conveniently located in Buckhead. We are open for extended hours (7:00 AM to 7:00 PM) Wednesday through Friday to accommodate working professionals. Our dental practice offers dental implants at competitive prices and we accept most forms of dental insurance. You can visit our website for more information or call one of our friendly team members.
- What are my payment options for dental implants?
- Pure Dental Health accepts many types of insurance plans to help cover the cost of restoring your smile. We also have convenient financing and in-house payment plans to make it easy to fit the investment into your smile and health affordable on any budget.
If you have a missing tooth or missing teeth, please contact Pure Dental Health today or visit our office to get more information about dental implants and how they can benefit you. We look forward to getting to know you and helping to make your smile the best it can be.
- Sedation: $499
*Patients specific needs vary and prices are only estimates. You will need a CT scan and exam by the dentist to determine exact prices
We believe that once you come in to meet and discuss your dental needs, learn about the Pure Dental process, and understand the pricing and options…you’ll make the decision to go with us!
- Our doctors have extensive education and experience in implant placement, restoration, and recovery.
- We handle all phases of the implant process in-house, without the need to refer you to another office.
- We provide a treatment plan consistent with your personal dental health.
- Our doctors and dental care team have been recognized for providing exceptional patient care and communication before, during and after treatment.
You can trust Pure Dental for superior, patient-centered care.