At Pure Dental Health in Buckhead, we are happy to offer our patients from Marietta, East Cobb and the greater Atlanta area Invisalign orthodontics. If you have wished you could straighten your smile, close gaps in teeth or change your bite alignment without braces, you can with Invisalign. With no metal brackets or wires, Invisalign is an almost invisible option to transform the look and health of your smile in as little as one year.
- Can misaligned teeth endanger your oral health?
- Teeth and bite misalignment are not only cosmetic issues; they can affect your oral health. While many people seek orthodontic treatment because they want a beautiful, straight smile to look their best, they are also gaining better dental health. Overlapped teeth, gaps and poorly aligned bites can be detrimental to your oral health. This issues not only detract from the look of your smile, they make it hard to keep your teeth free from decay and bacteria that can lead to gum disease. Orthodontics like Invisalign can remedy cosmetic issues and give you a healthier mouth that can preserve your teeth and protect your overall health.
- How is Invisalign different than braces?
- Invisalign is a system that uses clear, plastic aligners instead of metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth. The overall technique is similar; pressure and low force are applied to reposition teeth into a pre-determined alignment. However, instead of tightening wires and ligatures to shift teeth, the plastic aligners pressure teeth into a new position. Every two weeks a new set of aligners is issued, slightly closer to the end result in alignment. It is more comfortable with less time spent at the dentist or orthodontist, making it an excellent option for most adults.
- Are you a good candidate for Invisalign?
- Most adults that need teeth or bite alignment can use the Invisalign system instead of braces. This treatment is customized for each patient to specifically address their orthodontic needs. X-rays and impressions of your teeth are used to create a 3-D image of your existing teeth. Using this imagery, a treatment plan is devised especially for your teeth to reposition your smile.
- Why is Invisalign so popular?
- Our patients that have used Invisalign love that they are so discrete and almost invisible. The clear plastic aligners are comfortable and do not hinder your daily activities. Since they can be removed, you can eat crunchy or sticky foods that must be eliminated when you wear braces. You can also take them out to brush and floss your teeth to keep up with your oral health routine. As long as you keep your aligners in at least 20-22 hours every day, your treatment plan should stay on track to be completed in about one year.
- Where can I find an East Cobb Invisalign provider?
- Pure Dental Health is your local provider of Invisalign in the Marietta and East Cobb area. We are a full service dental office for your family, including routine preventative care, cosmetic procedures, restorative dentistry and much more. We can help you get the straight, healthy smile you want in a comfortable environment. Our dental team is highly trained and experienced, offering a caring and compassionate approach to your care. Also, you will love our amenities, with valet parking, an internet bar, complimentary beverages and much more to make your visit enjoyable. We want you to be relaxed and at ease in our office every time you visit.
You deserve a smile that you are proud to show the world. Find out if Invisalign clear aligners are the right option for you by scheduling a consultation with one of our talented dentists. Most insurance plans are accepted and we have other payment options available for those without coverage. Contact Pure Dental Health today to make the first step to a healthier, more beautiful smile with Invisalign.