Get Straight Teeth in as little as 6 Months!
You shouldn't have to wait 2 years for straight teeth. Six Month Smiles is a clear braces system designed to straighten your teeth in about 6 MONTHS.
Six Month Smiles is generally less expensive than traditional braces or aligners due to shorter treatment time. Most providers have payment plans suitable for every budget.
Six Month Smiles uses the latest in digital technology coupled with experienced orthodontic professionals. We use a modern twist on a reliable and safe method.
How it Works
Six Month Smiles uses tried and true orthodontic techniques to provide excellent results. With an average treatment time of only 6 Months, you can have the straight smile you have always wanted before for your next cleaning.
See REAL results by REAL people who have transformed their smile using our clear braces. There are thousands of incredible stories by Six Month Smiles patients.
What is Six Month Smile Braces?
What are Six Month Smiles Adult Braces?
With traditional braces, treatment can last between two and three years for results. In the meantime, you must live with the metal brackets and wires on your teeth that can be embarrassing, especially for adults. Metal braces also require constant adjustments and visits to the dentist or orthodontist during the long treatment period. This can be a hassle for a busy lifestyle. With Six Month Smiles, you can get the straight smile you want in a fraction of the time of traditional braces, making it more convenient for busy adults.
Will I have a mouth full of metal for six months?
Six Month Smiles are braces for adults, but they are designed to be discrete. The clear brackets are cleverly blended into your smile and the tooth-colored wires are difficult to notice. This is a great option for adults that don’t want to advertise their choice to straighten their teeth every time they smile. The discrete design is a desirable attribute that many adults prefer.
Decatur Six Month Smiles
Whether you live in Decatur or DeKalb, your solution to achieving a straight smile in just a few months is nearby. Pure Dental Health in Buckhead is a provider of Six Month Smiles, a cosmetic orthodontic treatment to straighten adult teeth. In just about half a year, you can transform your smile and improve your oral with this revolutionary orthodontic treatment.
Metal braces versus Six Month Smiles
Wearing metal braces for years was once the standard procedure to get straight, aligned teeth. While metal braces are still a good option for aligning your bite or for teens that need extensive orthodontic care, they are not needed for cosmetic straightening. With Six Month Smiles, clear, discrete braces are used to shift only the teeth that affect your smile, taking only a fraction of the amount of time to get results. This is a perfect solution for adults that want their smile to look its best while keeping it healthier at the same time.
- Can alignment issues cause oral health issues?
- Gaps and crooked teeth are more than just an aesthetic issue. They can make it hard to maintain a healthy mouth. When food and bacteria get trapped in gaps or between crooked teeth, they can be almost impossible to remove. This leads to plaque buildup, tartar and possibly periodontal disease, putting your teeth and health at risk. Straightening those teeth with Six Month Smiles can help eliminate this issue while giving you a smile that you are proud to flash to the world.
- Are Six Month Smiles visible to others?
- So why choose Six Month Smiles over other orthodontic options? For one, these are clear braces that are almost undetectable. Most adults do not want to advertise that they are wearing braces. With these discrete clear brackets and wires that match your teeth, most people will not even know you are wearing them. No need to hide your teeth when giving that presentation at work or speaking in front of a crowd – Six Month Smiles are made to blend into your natural smile.
- How long is the treatment?
- Beyond their transparency, the most common reason adults choose Six Month Smiles is the shortened treatment period. Most braces or clear aligner products take about two years to complete. That is a long time for a busy adult to be going to the dentist for adjustments or new aligners every few weeks. With Six Month Smiles, you can really have your new smile in as little as six months. This is a more convenient option; plus, with the shortened treatment time, it is also cost effective as well.
- Are you a good candidate for Six Month Smiles?
- Make an appointment at our office to find out. Pure Dental Health is a local recognized provider of this orthodontic treatment. We serve the great Atlanta area, including our patients from Decatur and DeKalb. Most adults and teens over the age of sixteen that need cosmetic alignment qualify for the Six Month Smiles treatment.
- Where can you find Six Month Smile near DeKalb?
- If you want to explore the options available to achieving a straighter, healthier smile, come see us at Pure Dental Health. We have a full line of dental services, from general and restorative dentistry to cosmetic and orthodontics. Not only is our team experienced and highly qualified, we offer our services in a comfortable, customer-centric atmosphere. Enjoy amenities that you would expect to find at a spa, not a dental office, like valet parking, an internet bar, free beverages and many other perks.
Contact Pure Dental Health today to make your appointment with one of our dentists to learn more about Six Month Smiles. We also have other orthodontic and cosmetic options available to suite your needs. We accept many different insurance plans plus have payment options available.
Dr. Scott is a Six Month Smiles mentor.
This means that he has completed more Six Month Smiles cases than any other dentist in Georgia and teaches other dentists how to do this procedure more efficiently and effectively.
Even if you have been told you need 2 years of braces you may qualify for 6 month adult braces. Book your complementary consultation to find out if you are a candidate for straight teeth in just 6 months!
Schedule a FREE consultation today: 678-671-5442