Get Straight Teeth in as little as 6 Months!
You shouldn't have to wait 2 years for straight teeth. Six Month Smiles is a clear braces system designed to straighten your teeth in about 6 MONTHS.
Six Month Smiles is generally less expensive than traditional braces or aligners due to shorter treatment time. Most providers have payment plans suitable for every budget.
Six Month Smiles uses the latest in digital technology coupled with experienced orthodontic professionals. We use a modern twist on a reliable and safe method.
How it Works
Six Month Smiles uses tried and true orthodontic techniques to provide excellent results. With an average treatment time of only 6 Months, you can have the straight smile you have always wanted before for your next cleaning.
See REAL results by REAL people who have transformed their smile using our clear braces. There are thousands of incredible stories by Six Month Smiles patients.
What is Six Month Smile Braces?
What are Six Month Smiles Adult Braces?
With traditional braces, treatment can last between two and three years for results. In the meantime, you must live with the metal brackets and wires on your teeth that can be embarrassing, especially for adults. Metal braces also require constant adjustments and visits to the dentist or orthodontist during the long treatment period. This can be a hassle for a busy lifestyle. With Six Month Smiles, you can get the straight smile you want in a fraction of the time of traditional braces, making it more convenient for busy adults.
Will I have a mouth full of metal for six months?
Six Month Smiles are braces for adults, but they are designed to be discrete. The clear brackets are cleverly blended into your smile and the tooth-colored wires are difficult to notice. This is a great option for adults that don’t want to advertise their choice to straighten their teeth every time they smile. The discrete design is a desirable attribute that many adults prefer.
Roswell Six Month Smiles
Everyone deserves a smile that they are proud to show the world. If you have crooked, crowded or gapped teeth, you may be self-conscious of your smile. Get the straight, beautiful smile you deserve quickly and affordably with Six Month Smiles. Pure Dental Health is happy to offer this cosmetic alignment procedure for our patients in Roswell and the greater Atlanta area.
- Why is Six Month Smiles so quick?
- You don’t need to wear braces or aligners for one, two or even three years to correct most cosmetic alignment issues. With Six Month Smiles, treatment can be as little as six months to shift the front anterior teeth into place. By focusing only on the visible teeth, your orthodontic treatment can greatly be reduced while still getting a new smile that looks fantastic. This revolutionary treatment is available for those sixteen years or older – most adults can use this treatment to get a straighter, more appealing smile.
- Does straightening your teeth have health benefits?
- Six Month Smile was designed for adults looking to improve their smile, both aesthetically and health-wise. Straight, even teeth make a great smile that improves your appearance, but it also helps improve your oral health. Crowded or overlapped teeth and large gaps can all make it difficult to keep teeth and gums healthy. Plaque and tartar can form, putting you at risk for gum disease and other health issues. Straightening your teeth can help make it easier to keep them healthy while giving you a smile that is beautiful.
- How does Six Month Smiles work?
- Six Month Smiles are discrete, clear braces that quickly change the alignment of your front teeth. Just like traditional braces, low force is used to shift your teeth into place. Since the bite isn’t adjusted, the treatment time is usually only about six months, giving you fast results. The brackets are clear and the wires match your tooth color so they are almost invisible when you are wearing them.
- What are the advantages of using Six Month Smiles?
- While there are several options available for adults that want to improve the look of their smile, Six Months Smiles does have a few advantages. Compared to metal braces or clear aligners, the treatment time is cut in at least half. This means less trips to the dentist and a new smile in just a half of a year. This treatment is usually less expensive than other options as well, making it a great choice for those on a budget.
- What makes Pure Dental Health a different dental experience?
- If you have been considering options to change the look of your smile, come see us at Pure Dental Health. Dr. Scott and the rest of our dental team are experienced professionals that can help you get your best smile. We offer general, restorative and cosmetic dental services, including Six Month Smiles. You will love our relaxed, stylish office with plenty of amenities to make you feel at home. Valet parking, a tasty beverage station, an internet bar and many other comforts await you when you choose us as your dental service provider. We can help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile that will enhance your appearance in an environment that will make you want to grin.
- How do I get started?
- Now is the time to begin your journey to a healthy, straight smile. Contact our office today to schedule your first appointment and consultation. Our office is right down the road from Roswell in Buckhead, making it convenient to receive your treatments. Let us know if you have dental insurance; we accept most plans and can help you make the most out of your coverage. For those without dental insurance or limited coverage, we also offer affordable in-house financing. We look forward to helping you achieve your best smile ever.
Dr. Scott is a Six Month Smiles mentor.
This means that he has completed more Six Month Smiles cases than any other dentist in Georgia and teaches other dentists how to do this procedure more efficiently and effectively.
Even if you have been told you need 2 years of braces you may qualify for 6 month adult braces. Book your complementary consultation to find out if you are a candidate for straight teeth in just 6 months!
IV Sedation Certified