If you are in the market for dentures, you may have heard of the Dentca™ Denture System. The Dentca™ Denture System uses Computer Automated Design/Computer Automated Manufacturing (CAM/CAD) technology to revolutionize denture production. This system holds many advantages over conventional dentures including the following:
• increases precision and accuracy which translates into more comfortable, better fitting dentures
• reduces the amount of chair time for patients (45 minutes versus 3 hours)
• eliminates human error, again resulting into more comfortable, better fitting dentures
• requires only one patient visit before final denture delivery versus multiple visits
• shorter turnaround time for patients (10 days versus 30 days).
If this sounds good to you, the next step is to find a dental practice that offers this advanced denture system. Pure Dental Health in Midtown Atlanta is pleased to offer the Dentca™ Denture System to the residents of the greater Atlanta metropolitan area. Our dentist, Dr. Justin Scott, is highly qualified to fit you with Dentca™ Dentures that will restore your smile and enable you to once again laugh and smile with confidence. If you come into our office to be fitted for dentures, Dr. Scott or one of our dental assistants will take an impression of your mouth using Dentca’s patented tray system. This initial visit typically takes no more than forty-five minutes. The impression is then sent to a dental laboratory to be fabricated using CAD/CAM technology. Eight-twelve days later, you return to the dental office to pick up your new dentures.
You know longer have to spend hours in a dental chair and then wait thirty days to receive high quality dentures. With Dentca™ Dentures, you can get a beautiful new smile in only two visits with less than one hour of chair time. Schedule an appointment with a Dentca™ Dentures dentist today to find out if Dentca™ Dentures are right for you.
Posted on the Behalf of Pure Dental Health.