Let’s Remove Those Wisdom Teeth the Smart, Painless Way
Druid Hills Wisdom Teeth Removal
Are you wondering whether you need to have your wisdom teeth removed? If you are experiencing pain or discomfort from your wisdom teeth or are concerned about other problems associated with these molars, come see us at Pure Dental Health. Dr. Scott and our expert dental team are experienced in navigating wisdom tooth issues and determining whether wisdom teeth removal is the best option.
- When do wisdom teeth problems start?
- When your third and final set molars begin to emerge, many people can experience a host of problems from their wisdom teeth. As the last teeth to arrive, they must fit into an already crowded mouth that may have little room for their growth. While some people have no issues when their wisdom teeth arrive in their late teens or twenties, others are plagued with problems. These molars can become impacted, growing in sideways, crooked or not all, and need removal before other problems ensue.
- Is removing wisdom teeth difficult?
- The good news is that wisdom teeth removal is a common procedure and can usually be done in one appointment at our office near Druid Hills. Dr. Scott has successfully removed many wisdom teeth for our patients, leaving them with healthy, happy mouths that are free from the issues that can be caused by these last molars. We provide a relaxed, professional atmosphere that takes the stress out of having a tooth extraction performed. For our patients that need a little extra help relaxing, we offer sedation options before the procedure to make it painless and anxiety-free.
- Why should wisdom teeth be removed?
- No one wants to have a tooth or teeth removed. Usually, it is our goal not to remove any tooth unless absolutely necessary. But with wisdom teeth, it often is necessary for the best oral health. These late-arriving molars can push their way into the mouth and shift other teeth out of alignment. They can become abscessed or infected, causing bone loss and other health issues. Even if they do come in without any problems, they are difficult to keep clean due to their location and can lead to many dental issues and expenses.
- Does everyone need their wisdom teeth removed?
- At Pure Dental Health, we can help you decide whether removing your wisdom teeth is the right option for you and your health. Dr. Scott and his team will take x-rays and perform a comprehensive exam to determine the state of your oral health. If your wisdom teeth pose a risk to damaging your smile, causing you pain or other health issues, Dr. Scott will discuss the option of removing them. He will go over the procedure in detail, answer any questions you may have and offer sedation options. We have nitrous oxide, oral sedation and IV sedation for our patients that prefer to have extra help relaxing for their tooth extraction procedure.
- Are wisdom teeth extractions oral surgery?
- Wisdom teeth removal is considered oral surgery and you want the best team available for your procedure. At Pure Dental Health, you will be in excellent hands. Dr. Justin Scott and our entire team of dental professionals are experienced and highly educated in their field. Not only do we provide the highest quality dental care, we treat you like a VIP every time you visit. From our valet parking and complimentary beverages to our internet bar and flat screen TVs, you will feel pampered every time you come to us for your oral care.
Wisdom teeth removal does not need to be painful or cause you anxiety. Contact Pure Dental Health today to learn more about our wisdom teeth removal services and to schedule your appointment. Most dental insurances are accepted and financing is available for those without dental coverage.
Why Choose Pure Dental?
Simply put, we know what you’re going through, and we want to help!
- Our doctors have extensive education and experience in wisdom teeth extraction and recovery.
- We offer the latest in sedation therapy.
- We provide a treatment plan consistent with your personal dental health.
- Our doctors and dental care team have been recognized for providing exceptional patient care and communication before, during and after treatment. We believe that in addition to good service, patients have a good understanding of the options, recovery, and care.
You can trust Pure Dental for superior, patient-centered care.
Contact Pure Dental Health TODAY to schedule your exam through our online scheduling form or call us at (404) 842-7200. We are ready to help!