Dr. Zina Aaron
To Dr. Aaron, being a dentist allows her to help people smile with confidence, restore function and comfort, and relieve often intense pain. Her goal with each patient is to establish a long-term, trust-based relationship. She wants people to feel comfortable with her, and to feel confident in her care recommendations. She always has the patient’s best interests at heart and care for them as she would her own family.
Born and raised in the former USSR, Dr. Aaron moved to Atlanta to attend college and graduate school, moved to Miami for her general practice residency, spent time as an instructor at the NYU College of Dentistry in New York City, then finally came back to Atlanta to start a family and focus on her practice.
- Earned her undergraduate degree from Emory University in Atlanta.
- Received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta.
- She has completed many hours of continuing education classes. Her most recent coursework focused on dental sleep medicine, cosmetic dentistry, and
- Has professional memberships in the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, and American Academy for Oral Systemic Health.
- When not caring for her patients, Dr. Aaron is kept busy by her energetic young daughter and son. She also enjoys reading and brushing up on trivia when she has time for herself.